Thursday, January 19, 2017

2017 - THE END OF ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT SYMPTOMS

The title of this blog is the title of a video I put up on YouTube on January 13, 2017. In the video, I detailed how you can remove a blood infection / fungal infection from your body that acts like an antenna / glue. It allows particles in the enviornment to stick to your body and then be covered up by layers and layers of invisible, skin-looking film. These ferromagnetic particles (some call them nanos) are responsible for electronic harassment symptoms. This simple system is the sensitizer that makes the body sensitive to electromagnetic signals. 

100% of Targeted Individuals have this infection. 100% of targets that I have worked with personally have this infection. After I got this stuff off my skin, 100% of my targeting symptoms went away. This is not a joke. 100% of my symptoms are gone. I made myself the "white rabbit" for this. I bled and cracked for it, I lost sleep for it, I obsessed for it, I spent weeks feeling like I had 3rd degree burns all over my body from trying different things. After enough research and hands on experiments, I figured out what it was and what it was doing. I'm passing this information to you. I'm always doing more experiments to find new things and figure out ways to end these issues faster. So please consider donating here - DONATE HERE

Here's the video -



The particles you will find within this film can be - 
Red Specks
Blue Specks
Black specs that look like pepper
Short, Black, wiry fibers
clear / white fibers that resemble fiberglass
Other particles can be found as well. Document what you find when doing the treatment

Skin may look dark in areas due to being infested with these particles. It may look like a dark tan, a bruise on the elbow, dark spots on hips, feet, etc. 


LOOKOUTFA CHARLIE'S

PET (PARTICLE EXPULSION TREATMENT)


OUTSIDE YOUR BODY (SKIN AND HOME)

Quit using laundry detergent and always use a dryer


EPSOM SALT - You will bathe with at LEAST five cups of epsom salt in the bath every day. You MUST stay in for at LEAST 30-40 minutes. Keep the water as hot as you can stand it. If you can afford to use more Epsom, do it. While in the tub, rub your shins, legs, sides and all other parts of your body with your hands. Usually, between 4 to 7 days, you will start to peel from the baths. It will resemble a sunburn. This is the first sign that this practically invisible fungus/glue/film which has been on your for years is starting to break up. Don't stop. Keep taking the baths and washing this off. Use something so that the tub drains slowly. Collect what is in the tub (gross, right?). You want to analyze it with a magnifier or jeweler's loupe. You will see what is trapped against your real skin by the layers of this stuff. Now you are on your way to ridding yourself of your symptoms. 

BORAX - Use it in your laundry, use a cup in the shower to wash with. You can mix it with Palm Olive anti-bacterial dish soap with L-Lactic acid. You can also drink BORAX/BORON. It's an anti-fungal and pulls things from the system. Only use a teaspoon or two in 32 ounces of water. The truth about Borax is that it's only slightly more toxic than table salt. 

BAR SOAP - If you need to use soap, use old school original Dial soap. Made with Lye. 

PALM OLIVE antibacterial dish soap with L-Lactic Acid. Use it on dishes, in the
shower and as a way to shock this stuff. If you put this on a troubled area and just let it sit there, it will start to dry up and harden. 2-5 days later, if it is bad enough, it can break off in shards. I've included a picture from when I was first treating myself. That broken stuff is the film. My real skin is underneath. That's my armpit. I knew there was something on my skin. But no one else could see it. After I killed that spot, I never got another twitch, thumping, pulsing, zap or vibration in that area again. Same goes for the rest of my body. Hot photo, right?

LIME SULPHUR DIP. It's a fungicide. You mix 4 ounces to a gallon of water. Spray it on yourself. In the shower is good. Get yourself as soaked and water logged as you can in the shower or bath...then spray it on everywhere. You can use it in the tub as well or use it WHILE you are in the shower too. 

Weaker / Sleep with it on kind of stuff - 

HONEY - Works on the face and everywhere else at night. Good to sleep with. 

VICK'S VAPOR RUB - Contains oils that break this fungus down. Not so hardcore...but good to sleep with.

BODY (INSIDE) - 

BENTONITE CLAY - It's a liquid clay. You drink it with water. This stuff is amazing. It acts like a magnet a draws all of this stuff out of the gut. Worth it's weight in gold. Use it everyday. The first week may make you a little sick...but after that, it's just like drinking milk or anything else. 

ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - Drink a shot or more every day. 

POTASSIUM IODIDE (Iodine) Pills or Drops - Use them. I use the drops daily as maintenance. 

POTASSIUM IODIDE POWDER - GRADE KI - TO MAKE SATURATED SOLUTION OF POTASSIUM IODIDE (SSKI) - This is the killer. You will use this to treat Sporotrichosis or Lymphatic Sporotrichosis which is part of the fungal infection you have. Research how to treat Sporotrichosis with Potassium Iodide. You will get your dosages there. This is the assassin that takes care of this infection for good. You will just do maintenance after this. However, it's always good to either use a little or keep some around just in case. 

MAGNESIUM - Take a good magnesium supplement. 

MULTIVITAMIN - GET A GOOD MULTIVITAMIN - A good chewable would be best considering everything else that we're pushing through our system.

Vitamin B - All you can get 

SUN CHLORELLA - Single celled algae superfood with a split cell wall. Tastes like fish food smells. But is excellent for you. Regenerates you. My Mom introduced me to it when I was a kid. She was ahead of her time. 

OIL OF OREGANO - Kills this stuff dead on the inside. Take geltabs. They can be popped with a needle and used on troubled spots of the skin. 

POTASSIUM ASPOROTATE - Get capsules. Take a couple a day. 

BORON PILLS and/or BORON BORAX - Wonder mineral. Even pulls heavy metals and flouride from as deep as your bones. But the main reason is that this is a fungicide. Use it. Contrary to popular belief, Borax is only slightly more toxic than table salt. So you can take it right out of the box too. Just don't over-do it. 

KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLEAN - Gargle with mouthwash. Gargle with borax. Just a little. Don't over-do this stuff. Trust me. I've bled and suffered for these experiments. Over-doing it doesn't speed anything up. You'll just get sicker from the Herx reaction. 

I'll keep adding to this. I'm also working on new things constantly and working on a test that can show that someone is targeted. Yes, a physical test. 

Post your comments and post your progress below. Also, I won't argue this topic on this page. I will just ignore or delete the comment. This is for moving forward. I don't care if this doesn't fit into your current belief system. For the rest of you - Rock it out! Enjoy 2017 by sticking it to the pricks and jacking up their program! The whole thing just brings a smile to my face!



We have keywords. They are - 

Electronic harassment, microwave audio, targeted individual, individuals, dew, directed energy weapon, weapons, laser, radar, radiation, audio, sound, ultrasound, infrasound, TI, Tis, exotic weapons, silent sound, government, nsa, cia, fbi, mossad, g4s, security, kroll, 911, mkultra, mind, mind control, gang stalking, gang stalkers, perps, perp, v2k, voice to skull, evidence, lawsuit, elf, ulf, uhf, vhf, heterodyning, ferromagnetic, cointelpro, aluminum, barium, chemtrails, zinc, drone, evp, morgellons, political, targeting

57 comments:

  1. This is very interesting. I have a question, but first I will just give a few details . I have been targeted for 13 years now. There was a period of about 4 consecutive years( 2007-2011) where I had nearly no symptoms. After listening to your videos it dawned on me that during those 4 years I had been on the acne medication Acutane. I did 4 rounds of treatment, each for 6 to 8 months in length.It is the only medication thatactually cures acne , but sometimes it takes multiple rounds.It is a very potent and complicated medicine that has many effects on the skin, most notably , it shrinks all of your oil glands to a very very small size, so the whole time you have to cover yourself with moisturizer and use eye drops . I just read that it has been used to treat ring worm.
    Perhaps those 4 years of Acutane killed this fungus. Check out the wiki article on it. Let me know what you think. I'm seriously thinking about trying your method.
    My symptoms came back in early 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the fuck is this crap? This is #Disinformation. And why the fuck does John above me taking this shit seriously?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you even tried it? I have and v2k has almost gone. Weapons pointed at our heads is the real disinfo lol

      Delete
  3. Thank you for this post. It makes absolute sense to me and you mentioned almost every one of my seemingly unrelated symptoms and connected them to a single cause. I started your treatment protocol last night. As for Conrad...you must be on the wrong post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Skyking I agree with you then to he might just be a here trying to get info to see if this treatment will work and what to do next on his victim,

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hello Charle..? I am very interested in your cleansing routines, a friend of mine told about me similar remedies... Also an Epsom salt fast by taking it internally... Though I am experiencing massive amounts of "street theater" and "Gang stalking" in multiple states, as well as drugging(multiple times) and what I believe to poisoning... As for "electronic harassment" severe itching on my forearm and bicep, and intense induced dreams, and severe agitation... The actual in person harassment in my case, seams to be much worse than the electronic... I think it is because I am much more exposed, no job and no apartment... Any ideas..?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Charlie Thank you THANK YOU!!! I have gone through this for almost 4 years the person who started this was military and there were times when I sat outside below him I felt like something was dripped on me some kind of liquid I couldn't wash off it was dripped om my hats landing by my ears on my back on the top of my head ..... but what you just described just put everything in perspective for me and shed some new light on the subject since my downstairs neighbor is the culprit. I will be using this treatment beginning now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another useful thing that may already be on your site somewhere is tooth powder.
    2 tbsp. Baking Soda
    2 tbsp. Bentonite Clay
    1/2 tbsp. Sea Salt
    You can add peppermint oil or other herbs for fresh breath. Peppermint is antimicrobial. I don't use flavoring. Especially stay away from sweetener. You can look it up and find many different recipes. But this is nice and cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, I have a few questions if you could help clarify a few things so I could get your same result and be free of this. I would so greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much.

    EPSOM SALT
    -How much did you take and for how long before your symptoms minimized and eliminated?

    BORAX
    -How often did you take it internally?

    LIME SULPHUR DIP
    -What brand did you use?
    -Did you wash off after some time or did you let it sit on your body until it dried?

    POTASSIUM IODIDE POWDER K1
    -What brand did you use?
    -Could you share the proportions you took?
    -How often did you take internally, daily/weekly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Oops that was meant for somewhere else... I started off with a low dose of potassium iodide and have been upping it more and more it seems like the more the better I'm fixing to start with a half a teaspoon three times a day and I don't think it matters what brand but I'm using prescribed for life from Amazon

      Delete
  9. Plus hydrogen peroxide while brushing your teeth and squeezed one lemon with little bit of baking soda in half glass of room temp sparkling water before breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm only doing some of the stuff so far and already feeling better! I have the rest of the stuff coming in tomorrow! I was already on the right path but this is setting me over the top! thank you thank you thank you :-) My sinuses and brain fog are clearing up! I can't wait to see what the rest is going to do for me! For those who are in doubt about trying this course of action I say what is the harm in trying? If I can work for him and work for me it may work for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms Shelly can you PLEASE tell me where you got Potassium and other products.My God won't even let us suffer alone. Thanks so much. godisgoid15@Gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Ms Shelly can you PLEASE tell me where you got Potassium and other products.My God won't even let us suffer alone. Thanks so much. godisgoid15@Gmail.com

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm starting this protocol for my severe eczema. It's been getting worse for the past 4 years or so, I'm not sure if it's because I'm targeted or what but I've tried a lot of stuff and nothing works. Thank you for the write up I have a feeling this is gonna work

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Charlie,

    So far, I've been doing the Epson Salts baths while I wait for the mail for the other supplements to use. Incredibly, Epsons, alone, has so far lessened the severity of the symptoms. Thus, I’m driven to tell you and your readers how to save a little money on the Epsons Salts.

    I'm originally from Denver, and there is an old fashioned bathhouse in Lakewood, CO, called Lake Steambaths. They have Lady's days and Men's days. The sauna is HUGE and driven by old-fashioned boilers--I know because I was friends with the plumber who knows how to fix all of the old stuff. Anyway, because the bath is segregated to old-fashioned mono-sexed days, you are expected to run around in sheets in the lunchroom and nude in the steam/sauna/jacuzzi facility. For $10 they offer a salt scrub--after you have showered, jacuzzied and steamed. It is done with Epsons. Then, you hit the sauna covered in Epsons Salts. Your body absorbs the stuff and you feel like a newborn baby after you cold shower, then shower off!

    Ah well, I'm no longer there, so what I do is fill my tub with HOT water, then I sink down into it and wet my entire body. Then, I take a couple handfuls of Epsons and massage it into my scalp, face (careful not to get in the eyes) and upper body, down to my knees. I sit on the edge of the tub for a few minutes (Coated w/Epsons and steaming—looking like a sugar doughnut!), then, finally, I sit down into the tub and scrub my calves and feet. I would estimate that I use, maybe 2.5 cups of Epsons. Once I sink down into the tub, I still have it on my scalp. Then, finally, I submerge, and rinse it out of my hair for a final shampoo.

    I think you’re on the right track. What you have to say falls in line with the chemtrails debacle and, also may explain why so many microbiologists mysteriously died.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Charlie,

    I am a retire 68 year old carpenter/roofer, who lives in a heavily irradiated area of easterm Arizona. I have a whistleblower Youtube site with 500 videos that I’ve been posting for 4 years. It to me years to admit to myself that I am being targeted, both generally and specifically but I have faced the fact within the past year or so. Although I have the blotchy pealing skin and arthritis symptoms too, the main issue has been the headaches which began as an occasional thing some years ago and has gradually increase in both frequency and intensity to the point that I am never without at least a mild head ache, day and night, and more and more often they grow toward migraine levels of pain. I have finally faced the fact that I am hit no only with generalize Elf waves (that everybody gets) but at leasr one Directed Energy Weapon as well. There are many weird things about the head aches, which I have tried all kinds of things to isolate and eliminate, but perhaps the strangest of them all is the fact that I almost never get them on Wednesdays. I can only guess that perhaps the that is the D.E.W. operators day off.

    At any rate, one of my youtube viewers was kind enough to post a link to one of your videos (accompanied by almost no info) and I was intuitive enough to check it out. I was immediately impressed with your research and conclusions, so I went out the next day and virtually bought everything on your list EXCEPT for 3 items. BAR SOAP, PALM OLIVE, and LIME SUPLPHUR DIP. My reasoning is because I have not used any kind of soap for anything for more than 40 years. Why? Because instead I have been cleaning dishes, laundry, house, and skin with Shaklee’s Original Basic - H cleaner for over 4 decades. I don’t know how much you know about this product so I will attach some info for you. It’s 100% organic surfactant, ph balanced for the skin, and is a derived from fruits & vegetables, and makes water 100 times wetter. It dissolves oil, cleans pours deeply and is antibacterial. It is also an organic soil conditioner that the Amish have used for generations to revitalize “dead soil.” A

    At any rate. This is my first day of using the products you recommended and I already got INSTANT relief from a very bad headache only 2 minutes after taking the Potassium Iodide. Wow! Guess I needed that desperately. So I am writing to thank you for all you’ve done with this subject and will keep you posted on my progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi everyone swears by potassium iodide where did you order from. So much fall stuff. Did you get liquid or powder and dont just say amazon which one did you order

      Delete
  15. I've heard and researched a few of your suggestions elsewhere. I've used the borax+peroxide+water to treat a dog skin condition (mange) with as much success as a store bought treatment.

    Request your opinion: There is a EPA heavy metal nuclear waste Superfund "westlake landfill" in my community that affects the kids the most/fastest (cancer cluster). Do you feel your digestable suggestions would help rid the internal toxins? One of the Heavy metals mimmicks Potasium in the body as it digests it. Peace. We have to save ourselves the Government is failing us. Scotty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scotts, the controlmind is NOT there to help Us in any way - it's a corporation beholden ONLY to make a profit for its investors - so it's no surprise that it is "failing" Us. We would do far better withdrawing Our consent from the corporation's rule and consenting to a better way of doing things. May I suggest watching this 15 minute video?

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_38vtKiST8

      Looking forward to Your thoughts!

      Delete
  16. I listened to your message for the first time today. I had a flashback to something I did over a year ago and thought it odd. I always take a bath in Epsom salts. I have for years. Well I purchased a bar of Turpentine Soap and decided to use it one night while soaking in my epsom salt bath. Immediately I saw what looked like a good skin exfoliation but it happened so quickly I thought that the bar of soap had fibers in it. The tub was hard to clean. It was very sticky. I did not use it again until I heard your video. Again tonight the skin seemed to rub off me.
    I am not sure if turpentine soap always worked like this but thought perhaps you would like evaluate in your research.

    Thank you for your detailed analysis.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Katie, please let me know if you have more experience on this. I have both products at home but have never combined them..! Thx Neil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it seems to work well for me. I bath every night in Epsom salts and since adding the turpentine soap the exfoliateion has decreased immensely. So much residue coming off in the beginning and much less now. I am going to continue to use it. I did buy one of those plastic weave soap dishes to put the soap bar on so it does not dissapate as quickly. Because it is all natural and made without binders it gets soft very quickly. I must say too, my skin is so much softer.

      Keep up the good work. Thank you for all your research. Greatly appreciated.

      Delete
    2. Thx Katie, will get back to this now ..everything else is working great for me just got away from the epsom ...

      Delete
  18. Charlie how much bentonite clay should I start with? And how much to drink?this shit paralyzed my feet can I do anything for that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The morgellons paralyzed my feet and really messed me up is there anything I can do for my feet to get the feeling back?

      Delete
    2. I have a glass (pint size) of bentonite clay water everyday, i use a heaped teaspoon in it an make it at night so i can drink it in the morning on an empty stomach.its best to let it sit for a few hours anyway.

      Delete
  19. Hi Charlie, five years already i am a target individual from germany, meaby more. The symtoms have destroy my family, my company and a lot of my life. I have read and try allthings what i can find but no result. Now i have seen your video and i know allthings what you tell is true and i understand now. I will do allthings what you tell soon and i am sure this can help me. Thank you for this.
    I will tell you one thing more what i get to know, how to kill the fibers and put it out from body.
    Everyday eat a lot of seaweed together with seasalt and brown rice. People they know what happen do this and the fibers can not stay in body. Good Luck for everybody

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for your work and research I already shared the video today and tagged a dear friend that suffers from tinnitus,and im going to try the protocol on myself as well,I don't have any obvious symptoms except on my scalp,that a doctor told me had to do with sweat glands,I live in Phoenix Arizona and they bomb us like bugs here,again thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for your work and research I already shared the video today and tagged a dear friend that suffers from tinnitus,and im going to try the protocol on myself as well,I don't have any obvious symptoms except on my scalp,that a doctor told me had to do with sweat glands,I live in Phoenix Arizona and they bomb us like bugs here,again thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey ur video has finally given my husband and I a real answer to what we r experiencing. We r committed to getting rid of it and its nice to know ur help us and others suffering from this awful treatment! Thank u for making this video

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello. Thank you for the sacrifices you have made and sharing with us. I am prior military and well educated and never imagined this could happen to me. I am experiencing all these very real symptoms and I will be purchasing all of your suggested items tomorrow. I understand I will be using a lot of Epsom salt for awhile, at what point will I be able to slow down and use it as more of a preventative measure? Again, thank you so very much! I'm a disabled veteran and I don't make a fortune, but I will surely donate to you in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have bought everything you stated in the video and I have using everything for almost 2 weeks now. I have been severely targeted and people around me can also hear the individual targeting me as my neighbours and friends at work have openly come to me and told me. How long will it take for me to start to notice a difference and what is it called when people around you can hear your thoughts as well as the individuals who are targeting some. I really appreciate your video and I hope it helps somehow, i thank god your not going through it anymore

    ReplyDelete
  25. I believe most of these issues derive from our gut especially! Our gut is the source to autoimmune deficiencies. Which also affect our skin. I think these are great ideas to treat the skin but don't forget to treat the inside of your body with as much proper nutrition as possible! Don't do all of this to your body if you're just gonna eat processed foods. Then all you're doing is adding more chemicals to your body. I'm not sure if I have what you guys have for electronic harassment, but I sure know I've been affected ever since the age of technology and wifi have come about!! But I will be sure to try to incorporate some of your suggestions :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have been following the treatment and it is working! Instant relief with the baths! My skin feels better and I have stopped eating any processed food. Also I suggest using binaural and isochronic waves beats on youtube to combat tinnitus they inflict upon us. There are also targeted individual frequency disruptor tracks to listen to every day that will eventually lessen the ringing in your ears while you are waiting for the treatments to work. I couldn't sleep because of this, however the binaural beats make it possible because it blocks out their frequency. Absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi, i have question about the POTASSIUM IODIDE(KI) I google and found some may need as much as 2 gram/ day for antifungal treatment and take up to 3-6 months period. Isn't this too much and will cause side effect?

    ReplyDelete
  28. I had to quit taking the Iodide (KI) it was making my heart go crazy and it scared me. There is an alternative I learned about called Itracocazole (Sporanox). You can get it without a prescription from Canada. It is expensive though and it used to treat sporotrichosis. I have been able to relieve most symptom except the ringing in the ears! It wont stop! Anyone have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yes, I also have ringing ears..what cause it ? the fungal infection or the signal wave ?? I also sad to say i took epsom salt bath for contin 6 days but my skin din't peel off.. I will update here if i found any useful.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  32. Well said about the fungus infections on human body Fungus on the Hands

    ReplyDelete
  33. I afraid all this not going to work cause as a TI, I able to see this technology able to control ppl around me.including animals and insects.if you check on their skin they don't actually have skin condition issue.(morgallens).

    ReplyDelete
  34. They can do this human experimental secretly.why they want to harass the innocent ppl like us..we no link to teroristism or crime?

    ReplyDelete
  35. I think in future the whole world will going to know about this tech and fight for their human rights and that's the time for everyone cure. Like i said this tech is design for a better world and create a "God Like" human being.They shouldn't let this tech pass to people involved in corruption, extremist and racist.

    ReplyDelete
  36. After 3 weeks of treatment..my skin condition get much better..itching skin only happen once when i intake anything that is sweet -
    sugar,fruits,honey. So this mean we need to avoid everything is sweet and also be careful of white flour and wheat. I think treating morgellons just same like treating candida overgrowth. I am getting better now although the electronic harassment is still there. Hope it can be CURE..Will update again ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please help, the iodide tell me where to get and namebrand please
      Godisgoid15@Gmail.com

      Delete
    2. You can get the iodine in liquid or capsule in supplement store like iherb, amazon and ebay.. But i rather use natural source like kelp powder which can found on organic store at my local town..take 3 grams a day should be fine..if you get side effect like insomnia than you need to stop it.

      Delete
  37. I was looking at the ingredients in Palmolive antibacterial soap - and the laurel and laurith sulfates concern Me... So perhaps I will not use this, but other than that, I will try to follow the protocol.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you for all you've done. Sent a little something as a thank you. God bless us all.

    ReplyDelete
  39. sometimes this tech will making joke and put all the good things in you...yes..for example..when so many looking for car park but when you just enter the car park area a car just move out the lot for you..not you lucky but is the tech that help you..when you forgot and left something important this tech will make you think to go back that place and you found you just left your thing there..if you look at one sexy gal..this tech will make more similar gals appear on you..I am not kidding..they can do all this..Its all about mind control.
    Why i know so much ? i am a TI more then 2 decades since i was a teen..i am a asian and i not sure who put me in the list..properly they targeted me for money (gov fund)..only last few years i realized it all about secret technology that use by the government for corruption and experimentation. many though from us is not from our own..it a input program by this tech so it will make you to think and do the thing that they wanted you to do. You totally cannot judged you though is from your own or by this tech ..because they input by the frequency wave that same as your brain wave by using the HAARP..if i'm not mistaken..

    ReplyDelete